Is your ECG Smart?
Meet the VectraplexECG, Our Smartest ECG Ever.
VectraplexECG provides the Cardiac Electrical Biomarker, CEB®,
a technology to detect ECG changes suggestive of acute ischemic injury, including AMI.
Providing a powerful diagnostic test right in your ECG machine.
VectraplexECG can derive a 12 to 15-lead ECG report with just 5
*Upgrade to VectraplexECG required
The Cardiac Electrical Biomarker
The CEB® is our smartest ECG technology! It can detect ECG changes suggestive of a heart attack. Simply, it is a color coded index number that measures the degree of di-polarity of the cardiac electrical field. The cardiac electrical field of a healthy patient is primarily di-polar1, while occurrence of myocardial injury leads to the appearance of a multi polar cardiac electrical field2. A CEB® greater than 94 indicates an abnormal condition and further clinical assessment is necessary.
1. Schmitt, OH AM Heart J. 1953;45:416-428
2. Tysler – J Electrocardiol. 2013 Jul-Aug;46(4):284-8. Doi:10.1016/j.electrocard.2013.03.014. Epub 2013 Apr 28.
Recommended Reading: Automated Analysis of the 12-lead ECG in the Emergency Department: Association Between High-sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I and the Cardiac Electrical Biomarker. Larisa G. Tereshchenko, MD, PhD,* David Gatz, BS,* Albert Feeny,† and Frederick K. Korley, MD‡
ONLY 5-ELECTRODES (V2 AND LIMBS)
Derives 15 to 22-lead ECG
Note: 15-lead ECG is for U.S. and 22-lead ECG is for CE marking countries, Australia and Taiwan
Published study comparing the CEB® to high sensitivity troponin blood test/cardiac serum markers. Presented at ACC 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Published in Critical Pathways in Cardiology – Volume 13, Number 1, March 2014
Conclusions: In conclusion, in patients in ED evaluated for acute myocardial injury, increasing values of HsTnI were associated with increasing values of the CEB®, suggesting that myocardial injury is associated with acute changes in the CEB® in the population of patients with high pretest probability of acute myocardial injury.
Prospective study in the Cardiac Cath Lab – Study presented at the American College of Cardiology Conference (ACC) in Washington, DC in March 2017
Conclusions: The CEB® shows a positive response to balloon and stent inflation during PCI with a strong correlation. The CEB® appears to show a stronger response to balloon inflation in larger arteries, cases involving infarction, and in greater severity stenosis. The CEB® may be an efficient and timely means of detecting myocardial ischemia in patients who are being monitored in acute care settings.
ALL VECTRAPLEXECG DEVICES CAN
- 15-lead ECG = 12-lead ECG, Vectorcardiogram/XYZ leads and vector loops.*
- 22-lead ECG = 12-lead ECG, right heart, posterior, Vectorcardiogram/XYZ leads and vector loops.*
- Use 5-electrodes to derive a 15-lead ECG (US) and 22-lead ECG (EU). Option to use 10-electrodes for a 12-lead ECG.
- Derive a Cardiac Electrical Biomarker, CEB®, that will detect ECG changes suggestive of an AMI
- One push email capability
- EMR Connectivity.
*Note: 15-lead ECG is for U.S. and 22-lead ECG is for CE marking countries, Australia and Taiwan
Standard with all units
ONE TECHNOLOGY, FIVE DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
To fit your primary care, urgent care, nursing home or hospital needs.
We Stand by Our Technology
All VectraplexECG products come with a 3-year warranty, software updates, free online training, and customer support.
I love your technology, but I’m not the decision maker. What can I do?
Send the decision maker(s) this page, along with our online comparison chart below and request an online demo at a time that is convenient for them. We're here to help you every step of the way.
DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A UNIVERSAL ECG WITH OFFICE MEDIC SOFTWARE?
Why should you upgrade to the VectraplexECG software?
|Cardiac Electrical Biomarker, (CEB®), can detect ECG changes suggestive of a heart attack.|
|5-Electrode Placement (V2 and limbs)|
|Standard 10-Electrode Placement|
|Email ECG Reports from the Software|
|Connect to most EMRs|
|Create PDF Report|
What VectraplexECG users are saying.
Perfect! Better than using 10-electrodes, stays in place.
RH Medical Urgent Care
Easy to use!
IMD Medical Group
All consumables assist in the accurate and comprehensive diagnostic testing performed with VectraCor devices.
Resting ECG Tab Electrodes
Product #: Z-5000-1920
(Box of 4000) or Z-5000-1919 (Box of 1000)
• Gel: Adhesive Gel
• Chloride Content: 4%
• Substrate: Synthetic Paper or Vinyl
• Sensor: Ag/AgCl
• Shape/Size: Rectangle, 1” x 7/8”
• Adhesive Performance: Usable up to 1 hour
• Shelf Life: 2 years, when stored between 10-32°C
Sure-Lock Snap and Tab Electrode Adapters
Product #: 5000-1917
• Universal Adapter fits both snap and tab electrodes: Fits
3 mm to 4 mm pin leads
• Latch Lock System: Securely locks on electrodes,
leads won’t detach
• Secure Connection: Reduces false alarms
• Re-usable: Adapters can be cleaned/sterilized
Wet Gel Monitoring Electrodes
Product #: V100300
- Fast-Acting Wet Gel
- Superior Conductivity
- Up to 72 hours of continous use
- Better Skin Contact
- Competitively Priced
- Recommended for VectraplexECG System to monitor the patient and for holter monitoring.