Orbit Spirometer Video
VectraCor brings full-function spirometry to off-the-shelf computers and tablets.
Office Medic Software
Office Medic is easy-to-use software that ships with all QRS ECGs and spirometers. Office Medic allows you to acquire, store and review diagnostic data using an off-the-shelf laptop, desktop or tablet.
- Office Medic instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere.
- Create customizable reports in PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats to integrate with your EMR.
- Language Options: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
High-Filtration Efficiency. Tested specifically with the Orbit™ Spirometer Pre-Calibrated Mouthpieces. The VB Filter for Orbit™ Spirometer provides a high degree of protection for the patient as well as your testing equipment, while its low resistance allows for accurate testing results.
Independent laboratory tests have verified that this pulmonary function filter is highly effective. The VB Filter for Orbit™ Spirometer consistently filters out more than 99.999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses. At the same time, The VB Filter for Orbit™ Spirometer easily surpasses published ATS recommendations for flow resistance in pulmonary function instrumentation, which suggest resistance should be below 1.5 cm H2O/L/sec at flow rates of 14 L/sec.
• Bacterial filtration efficiency: > 99.999%
• Viral filtration efficiency: > 99.99%
• Resistance to flow:
• 0.75 cm H2O L•sec-1 @ 14 L•sec-1
• 0.66 cm H2O L•sec-1 @ 12 L•sec-1
• Exceeds ATS and ERS standards
• Membrane protects electrostatic filter media
• Effective dead space: 45 ml
• For single-patient, single use only
• Free of latex, PVC, DEHP, BPA
All consumables assist in the accurate and comprehensive diagnostic testing performed with VectraCor devices.
Product #: Z-5000-2608
These mouthpieces are individually calibrated during production using the same equipment LDS Hospital uses to validate spirometers against the American Thoracic Society’s Recommendations for the Standardization of Spirometry. These pneumotachs are single patient use only.
Product #: 724050-00
QRS, in line with ATS Guidelines, recommends the use of nose-clips when performing a Spirometry test with a QRS spirometer.
Product #: Z-7000-2032
Pressure tubes connect the pre-calibrated mouthpieces to the QRS spirometers. They are re-usable, but need to be replaced if kinked or if condensation forms inside the tube.
Pressure tubes measure 48” long.
Volume Calibration Syringe
Product #: 723000-00
QRS sells a three liter Volume Calibration Syringe designed to fit the QRS spirometers. Although QRS spirometers cannot be calibrated in the field, the syringe allows you to check your calibration. According to ATS Guidelines, the volume accuracy of the spirometer must be checked at least daily.