VectraCor, Inc. is a New Jersey-based medical device company that has world wide intellectual property in the area of diagnostic cardiology. Our technology has multiple patents in over 12 countries and is FDA cleared and CE marked. We have over 40 published papers or abstracts on the technology and have presented at the American College of Cardiology (ACC), Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) and American College of Emergency Physicians. In June 2018, VectraCor, Inc. announced its VectraplexECG System with CEB® Cardiac Electrical Biomarker has received an Innovative Technology contract from Vizient, Inc., the largest member-driven health care performance improvement company in the country. The contract was based on a recommendation of VectraCor’s VectraplexECG System with CEB® technology by hospital experts who serve on one of Vizient’s member-led councils. Innovative Technology contracts are reserved for technologies that demonstrate an ability to enhance clinical care or patient safety, and those that improve an organization’s care delivery and business model.
Large Market Opportunities
According to the American Heart Association (AHA Heart Disease & Stroke Statistics, 2018 Update)
- Heart Disease (including Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Stroke) remains the No.
1 cause of death in the US.
- Coronary heart disease accounts for 1 in 7 deaths in the US, killing over 366,800 people a
- The overall prevalence for MI in the US is about 7.9 million, or 3 percent, in US adults.
- In 2015, heart attacks claimed 114,023 lives in the US
- The estimated annual incidence of heart attack in the US is 720,000 new attacks and 335,000
recurrent attacks. Average age at the first heart attack is 65.6 years for males and 72.0 years
- Approximately every 40 seconds, an American will have a heart attack
If you are interested in VectraCor and reading the Business Plan, please contact
Brad S. Schreck at 973-904-0444 or e-mail email@example.com.
» Disruptive Technology
» Patent Protection
» Publications Validating Technology
» Proven Reimbursement
» Large Market Potential
» Strong Respected Medical Advisory Board
» Experienced Management Team
785 Totowa Road
Totowa, NJ 07512
Executive Summary can be furnished upon request. Please click here for to request: