Universal Smart ECG
A NEW and updated version of the Universal ECG! This product allows you to preform a resting ECG anytime, anywhere.
*Can be upgraded to VectraplexECG
Real Time Results
The Universal SmartECG turns an off-the-shelf computer into a full-functioning ECG machine. Connect the Universal SmartECG to a Personal Computer, laptop or tablet to acquire, store and analyze up to 12-channels of high-resolution ECG data. Perform resting ECG anytime, anywhere, with unparalleled ease-of-use.
Features & Benifits
Ready & Easy to Use: The Universal SmartECG Office Medic software, electrodes, electrode adapters, and a lead placement guide prepares you to begin testing immediately.
Draws its power from the PC: No batteries are required with the Universal SmartECG – the power is drawn from the PC or tablet it is connected to by the USB port.
Office Medic increases efficiency, improves patient care and reduces costs. It puts diagnostic testing right at the point-of-care and delivers information instantly and securely over industry-standard networks.
• Office Medic instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere. It also seamlessly integrates into your EMR via PDFs and JPEGs.
• Languages Available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
Ofﬁce Medic ECG Reports Options:
(a) 3×4 Simultaneous; (b) 3×4 Sequential; (c) 6×2 ECG; (d) 6×1 ECG; (e) Averaged ECG Complexes; (f) ECG Measurements Report; (g) Avg. Zoom Report; (h) Zoom Report. Office Medic ECG reports are transferable to PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats.
*VectraplexECG Reports Options: (a) Rhythm report; (b) Cardiac Electrical Biomarker (CEB®) report; (c) 12 lead ECG report with vectorcardiogram. ECG reports are transferable to PDF.
Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments and modify the Interpretation before confirming the results.
VectraplexECG provides a Cardiac Electrical Biomarker, CEB®,
technology to detect ECG changes suggestive of an ischemic Injury.
Providing a powerful diagnostic test right in your ECG machine.
V ectraplexECG can derive a 12 to 15-lead ECG report with just 5-
*Upgrade to VectraplexECG required
The Cardiac Electrical Biomarker
The CEB® is our smartest ECG technology! It can detect ECG changes suggestive of a heart attack. Simply, it is a color coded index number that measures the degree of di-polarity of the cardiac electrical field. The cardiac electrical field of a healthy patient is primarily di-polar1, while occurrence of myocardial injury leads to the appearance of a multi polar cardiac electrical field2. A CEB® greater than 94 indicates an abnormal condition and further clinical assessment is necessary.
1. Schmitt, OH AM Heart J. 1953;45:416-428
2. Tysler – J Electrocardiol. 2013 Jul-Aug;46(4):284-8. Doi:10.1016/j.electrocard.2013.03.014. Epub 2013 Apr 28.
Recommended Reading: Automated Analysis of the 12-lead ECG in the Emergency Department: Association Between High-sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I and the Cardiac Electrical Biomarker. Larisa G. Tereshchenko, MD, PhD,* David Gatz, BS,* Albert Feeny,† and Frederick K. Korley, MD‡
All consumables assist in the accurate and comprehensive diagnostic testing performed with VectraCor devices.
Resting ECG Tab Electrodes
Product #: Z-5000-1920
(Box of 4000) or Z-5000-1919 (Box of 1000)
• Gel: Adhesive Gel
• Chloride Content: 4%
• Substrate: Synthetic Paper or Vinyl
• Sensor: Ag/AgCl
• Shape/Size: Rectangle, 1” x 7/8”
• Adhesive Performance: Usable up to 1 hour
• Shelf Life: 2 years, when stored between 10-32°C
Sure-Lock Snap and Tab Electrode Adapters
Product #: 5000-1917
• Universal Adapter fits both snap and tab electrodes: Fits
3 mm to 4 mm pin leads
• Latch Lock System: Securely locks on electrodes,
leads won’t detach
• Secure Connection: Reduces false alarms
• Re-usable: Adapters can be cleaned/sterilized
Wet Gel Monitoring Electrodes
Product #: V100300
- Fast-Acting Wet Gel
- Superior Conductivity
- Up to 72 hours of continous use
- Better Skin Contact
- Competitively Priced
- Recommended for VectraplexECG System to monitor the patient and for holter monitoring.