Miniature, low power module allows the addition of diagnostic spirometry to any medical system.
Designed for systems required to meet the following standards:
- American Thoracic Society (ATS/ERS) 2005 Standard
- British Thoracic Society (BTS) Standard
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) Guidelines
Used with VectraCor proprietary single-use pneumotachometers (mouthpieces).
Range, Accuracy, Precision and Resolution for Forced Expiratory Maneuvers –
- Flow: +/-14 liters/second
- Volume: 0.5-8.0 liters
- FEF 25-75: 5% of indication or +/-200 ml/sec, whichever is greater.
- PEF: 10% of indication or +/-300 ml/sec, whichever is greater.
- FVC and FEV1: +/-3% of indication or +/-50 ml, whichever is greater.
- MVV: +/-10% of indication or +/-15 L/min, whichever is greater.
- Flow: PEF: +/-5% of indication or 150 ml/sec whichever is greater.
- Volume: FVC and FEV1: +/-3% of indication or 50 ml whichever is greater.
Measured Parameters: FVC, FEV0.5, FEV1, FEV6, FEV3, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/FVC, PEFR, PEFT, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FEVC, FEV0.5, FIV1, FIV3, FIV1/FIVC, FEV3/FIVC, PIFR, FIF50%, FIF25-75%, FIF.2-1.2, FVC/FIVC, Extrapolated Volume, EOTV, FET, MVV, RR, MTV, SVC
Nominal Supply Voltage: 5 V