The 48-Hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor is validated to all three internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol
- Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
The ABP cuffs extend patient comfort through the ABP system. An innovative stretch design maintains cuff placement and cuff inflation is controlled by pre-programmed interval instructions set in Easy ABPM software. Easy ABPM, a Windows® based software program, analyzes and interprets the blood pressure readings collected by the ABP monitor. This software is user-friendly and is customizable for configuration, analysis, interpretation and reporting of ABPM studies.
- Affordable – Exceptional value conserves limited budget resources.
- Large screen – For easy viewing.
- Quick Setup – Oscillometric technology makes patient set-up easy, saving your staff time.
- Ready to Use – Use the system right away with included cuffs, Adult sizes, and Easy ABPM software.
- Data Security – BP data saved on flash memory means no lost data and no repeated studies.
- Low Power Consumption – Requires only 2 AA batteries, making it much less expensive to operate than most alternatives.
- Patient Comfort – Adjustable maximum and dynamic inflate pressures enhance patient comfort and compliance.
The 48-Hour ABPM Kit includes:
- ABP Monitor
- Easy ABPM Software
- Monitor pouch
- Waist belt
- Adult normal ABP cuff (29-38cm range)
- Quick Start Guide
Also included with the ABPM is a 2-year warranty.
|Technique:||Oscillometry with step deflation|
|Validations||BHS and AAMI|
|BP Range:||30–260 mmHg|
|Pulse Rate:||40-200 bpm|
|Data Memory:||Flash memory stores up to 600 readings|
|Options:||Language versions available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese|
|Warranty:||2 year warranty|
|Power Source:||2 AA Batteries|
|Dimensions:||Approx: 7 X 9.9 X 3 cm|
|Weight:||Approx: 240 grams, including batteries|
|PC Requirments||USB Port, Windows® 7 or later|
Please call for more info 973-904-0444